TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All of our tours are due to weather conditions and we reserve the right to cancel at short notice if the weather is unsuitable for travelling.
2. In the event of cancellation due to bad weather, any bought tickets will be refunded in full and passengers can accept a reschedule-ticket for another day. If this option is chosen, passengers are required to check availability and book the tour themselves to secure a place.
3. Cancellations 24 hours prior to scheduled departures will be refunded in full.
4. A minimum of 3 passengers per departure is required for the tour to operate.
5. Happy Tours reserves the right to increase prices in the event of currency fluctuations, taxes and other cost increases out of our control.
6. We reserve the right to refuse unfit or drunk passengers to take part in our tours.
7. In our boat tours we recommend that passengers arrive 15 minutes before departure. If passengers do not arrive on time we can´t guarantee them on the tour.
8. Happy Tours are not liable for theft or any damage of passengers private property during the tour (clothing,cameras, telephones etc.).
9. We take no responsibility for any electronic devices you bring with you on board (telephones, cameras, drones etc.).
10. All children of 10 years and younger are required to wear a lifejacket during entire time out at sea.
11. All children of 15 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
12. These terms and conditions apply to all our passengers.